Founder, Chairman of the Board and CEO of:
- University of Perpetual Help DALTA (Las Piñas, Molino & Calamba)
- University of Perpetual Help DALTA (Las Piñas)
- Jonelta Foundation School of Medicine
- Health Care and Development Corporation of the Philippines
- TJ Enterprises
- Dalta Management, Inc.
- Perpetual Help International Placement Services, Inc.
- Dalta Builders, Inc
- ALTA Communications, Inc.
- Audio Dicta Transcription Corporation
- Southbound Property Ventures
- RAMTA Trading International
- Tammor Traders International
- Daimar International Realty and Development, Corp.
- DALTA-Jonelta Foundation, Inc.
- Dr. Jose de Guzman Tamayo Foundation, Inc. (DJGT Foundation, Inc.)
Chairman of the Board and President of:
- University of Perpetual Help JONELTA (Manila, Biñan, GMA, Malasiqui and Isabela Campuses)
- UPH Dr. Jose G. Tamayo Medical University (Biñan, Manila and Malasiqui, Pangasinan)
- Laperal-Tamayo Development Corp. (Laguna and Batangas)
- University Insurance, Inc.
- Heaven's Park
Chairman of the Board and CEO of:
- University Savings Bank (Manila, Biñan, Molino, Calamba and GMA)
Other Selected Positions / Current Positions:
- Brig. General of the Philippine Air Force Reserve
- Commissioner, Komisyon ng Wikang Pilipino
- Executive Vice President, Kaluyagan Nen Palaris
- Member, Board of Trustees, Philippine Air Force Educational Fund, Inc.
- President Emeritus, Philippine Soft Tennis Association
- Member, Liberal Party
- Founder : Antonio Laperal Tamayo Scholarship
- Founder : Gantimpalang Antonio Laperal Tamayo
|Post Graduate :
Organizational Development, 2001
Southeast Asia Interdisciplinary
George Washington University
Washington, D.C., USA
||Philippine College of Hospital Administrator, 1981
|General Staff Course
||Class 2009, 2003 PAFR
(AFP Air Command and Staff College)
||Bachelor of Science in Commerce, 1968
University of Santo Tomas, Manila
|High School :
||University of Santo Tomas, Manila